Thank you firefox for saving my life

In summary: Direct, to the point, and quiet. *sigh*... if only life were truly so simple. :wink:Oh, I guess call filtering would work too, and you would't have to dispose of a corpse.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/leechblock/

BOOM. *Blocks physicsforums.com*
*blocks facebook*
*blocks my email accounts*
*blocks ... various sites*

How do I block actual humans though? Do I need to upload this addon onto my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS I've ever been forced to hear in my life?

Physics news on Phys.org
Pengwuino said:
How do I block actual humans though? Do I need to upload this addon onto my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS I've ever been forced to hear in my life?

You need to add in the equation for the probability of your friend suddenly appearing on the moon without a cell phone. And by moon i mean Titan. And he's got to be upside down when he gets there. Good luck.

Drakkith said:
You need to add in the equation for the probability of your friend suddenly appearing on the moon without a cell phone. And by moon i mean Titan. And he's got to be upside down when he gets there. Good luck.

Uhm, what about "my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS I've ever been forced to hear in my life" implies it's a guy?

GIGGLE.

Pengwuino said:
Uhm, what about "my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS I've ever been forced to hear in my life" implies it's a guy?

GIGGLE.

Nothing. And that's all I am saying. Cuz this is a trap!:tongue2:

Will www.*.com[/URL] work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pengwuino said:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/leechblock/

BOOM. *Blocks physicsforums.com*
*blocks facebook*
*blocks my email accounts*
*blocks ... various sites*

I find vicious insults, data-mining, and murder all effectively keep people at bay.

I tried it... It doesn't work!

rootX said:
I tried it... It doesn't work!

Did you try a garrote?

nismaratwork said:
Did you try a garrote?

That would be the real solution! :biggrin:

rootX said:
That would be the real solution! :biggrin:

Direct, to the point, and quiet. *sigh*... if only life were truly so simple. :wink:

Oh, I guess call filtering would work too, and you would't have to dispose of a corpse.

nismaratwork said:
I find vicious insults, data-mining, and murder all effectively keep people at bay.
That doesn't work on PF, its against the guidelines. :tongue:

What is "Thank you firefox for saving my life"?

"Thank you firefox for saving my life" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who have experienced a critical situation where the web browser Firefox played a vital role in providing assistance or saving their life.

How can a web browser save someone's life?

In certain situations, a person may need to access critical information or resources quickly, such as during a medical emergency or in a life-threatening situation. Firefox, being a fast and reliable web browser, can help individuals access these resources and potentially save their life.

Can you give an example of how Firefox saved someone's life?

One example is a person using Firefox to quickly search for and find information on how to perform CPR during a medical emergency. This knowledge and quick response could potentially save someone's life.

Why not other web browsers?

While other web browsers may also have the capability to access critical information, Firefox is known for its speed, reliability, and user-friendly interface, making it a popular choice for those in need of quick assistance.

Is this phrase meant to be taken literally?

No, "Thank you firefox for saving my life" is often used figuratively to express gratitude towards the web browser for its assistance in a critical situation.