Thank you to the mentors who helped me prepare for physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter exi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astro Thank you
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
exi
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Just wanted to take a second and say thank you to all of the people - Astronuc, Doc Al, nrged, and company - that helped me (and others) along on hairy questions, with issues of clarification, and so forth.

I took my physics I final this afternoon and am under the impression that the latter half isn't all that difficult at my particular institution. I don't know if you guys / how many others read the non-physics parts of this forum or with what frequency, so I'm posting this here because the least I can do is say thanks for the time and effort.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
exi said:
Just wanted to take a second and say thank you to all of the people - Astronuc, Doc Al, nrged, and company - that helped me (and others) along on hairy questions, with issues of clarification, and so forth.

I took my physics I final this afternoon and am under the impression that the latter half isn't all that difficult at my particular institution. I don't know if you two / how many others read the non-physics parts of this forum or with what frequency, so I'm posting this here because the least I can do is say thanks for the time and effort.

:biggrin: You are very welcome. It's a nice gesture to have posted that. Thank you!

Patrick
 
Yeah, thank you all those people who take time out to answer our questions, not matter how idiotic or irritating. Really, loads of times I'd be lost without you guys.
 
Thanks for the kind words, exi--they are always nice to hear. Echoing nrqed, you are very welcome. :smile:
 
Thank you exi, you are most welcome.

Best wishes for continued success in your academic endeavors.
 
I should say thank you as well! Back when I was in Intro Physics and Calculus posted a number of questions here, and loved the atmosphere of this homework forum. There isn't another like it on the web. Now I hope that I can be some help to others using this forum.
 
G01 said:
I should say thank you as well! Back when I was in Intro Physics and Calculus posted a number of questions here, and loved the atmosphere of this homework forum. There isn't another like it on the web. Now I hope that I can be some help to others using this forum.

wow, that's quite something to see someone who used to get help here now helping others. What a wonderful way to give back! (what's the English expression...paying forward??)

In any case, you have already helped many!


Regards

Patrick
 
I realize I have only been here for about two days... but it is really refreshing to find a community such as this online, and to see that it can be accessed for free. I would also like to thank the people who donate their time here.
 
I love the PF staff and various other users as well :)
 
nrqed said:
wow, that's quite something to see someone who used to get help here now helping others. What a wonderful way to give back! (what's the English expression...paying forward??)

In any case, you have already helped many!


Regards

Patrick

Thanks! I'm glad I'm able to help around here!:approve:
 
Hey,

Thanks so much guys for helping out, really means a lot!

Especially Doc_Al even though sometimes I don't get a chance to respond back your guidance is really valued and appreciated!

Thanks so Much!

Great topic.

-PFStudent