Thanks for the A grade in my class

• Thread starter tmstffrd
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the use of Physics Forum to help with homework and the effectiveness of the site. The person is grateful for the help and found the site through Tapatalk. They plan on being more active on the forum in the future.
tmstffrd
I used Physics Forum a bit last semester to help on the homework, and it helped out a lot. Thanks.

Likes Stephanus, dlgoff, berkeman and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
You're welcome. The bill for the services is in the mail.

Zz.

Likes Stephanus
As long as it is cheaper than chegg. . . . .

Likes Stephanus
tmstffrd said:
I used Physics Forum a bit last semester to help on the homework, and it helped out a lot. Thanks.
Excellent! I am glad that you found us helpful.

Out of curiosity, how did you find PF helpful? I notice that you don't have any other posts besides here, so we probably didn't directly answer any of your questions. So how did you use the site so effectively?

Nice trick, genius!

I used it with google when I searched a Question out of the text, but I signed up with this app called Tapatalk. I was bored and saw PhysicsForum, so I thought I would sign up. Not having homework is kind of boring so I must find ways to entertain myself, i never thought of signing up so maybe next semester i'll post replies on the questions I enjoy answers on from you guys.

Likes Stephanus

What factors determine a student's grade in a class?

A student's grade in a class is typically determined by a combination of factors, including their performance on assignments, exams, participation in class, and overall understanding of the material.

What is considered an "A" grade in a class?

An "A" grade in a class typically represents an above-average level of performance and understanding of the material. This may vary depending on the specific grading scale used by the instructor.

How can a student improve their chances of receiving an "A" grade in a class?

To improve their chances of receiving an "A" grade in a class, a student can focus on understanding the material, actively participating in class, completing assignments on time, and seeking help from the instructor or peers when needed.

What role does the instructor play in a student receiving an "A" grade in a class?

The instructor plays a crucial role in a student receiving an "A" grade in a class. They provide guidance, feedback, and evaluations that contribute to a student's overall grade.

Is receiving an "A" grade in a class a guarantee of success in the subject?

Receiving an "A" grade in a class does not necessarily guarantee success in the subject. It represents a high level of understanding and performance at the time of evaluation, but continued effort and practice are important for long-term success in a subject.