What equation does the banker use for offers on the US version of the show?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 600burger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mystery
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
600burger
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
I just saw this show, I know it has been on in europe for a while but it just started here in the US. I was wondering what the equation they were using for the offers from the "banker", anyone figured it out yet? Goooooogle turned up very little.
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
I am wondering the exact same thing!

How about this link (a thread): http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/printthread.php?t=301892&page=5&pp=25

I have only read part of it, but they seem to be discussing it.
 
dduardo said:
Does the banker know the value inside each of the briefcases ahead of time?
I think the banker does not.
 
Ok, from what I have read so far, it seems like there is no set formula. Instead the banker goes person by person and decides a number based on the money options left and the way the person has been playing.