The origins of universe and development

• Thread starter Dex
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Universe
In summary, the conversation discusses the relationship between matter and anti-matter in the origins of the universe. While both were created, there is a significant imbalance in the amount of matter and anti-matter present. The reason for this imbalance is unknown and it is possible that there are other parts of the universe where anti-matter exists in larger quantities.
Dex
i have a question, if we see thousands of universe
one + and -
like +-+-+-+-
-+-+-+-+

because we livein positive universe , we may create all matter, but where is all anti -matter , it should have been made in origins of universe? shouldn't it?

Space news on Phys.org
The way this goes as far as I know is antimatter and matter WERE made in the origins of our universe. Look at the names though, they don't like each other very much. A great battle ensued and for reasons unknown matter won the battle. This great battle released LOTS of energy though and was extremely important to how our universe developed.

I do not know what you mean 'if we see thousands of universe' or about the +-+-+-+-.

Of course I'm not extremely knowledgeable in this area so when someone who is comes along and what I've said is wrong just correct it.

Dex said:
i have a question, if we see thousands of universe
one + and -
like +-+-+-+-
-+-+-+-+

because we livein positive universe , we may create all matter, but where is all anti -matter , it should have been made in origins of universe? shouldn't it?

Matter and anti matter annihilate each other if they touch and this meas that there are more matter than anti matter.

However, why there is more matter than anti matter is something we don't know, but maybe somewhere there is a planet or some type of object made purely out of anti matter.

1. What is the Big Bang Theory?

The Big Bang Theory is the most widely accepted scientific explanation for the origin of the universe. It states that the universe began as a singularity, a point of infinite density and temperature, approximately 13.8 billion years ago. This singularity then expanded rapidly, creating the universe as we know it today.

2. How did the universe evolve after the Big Bang?

After the initial expansion of the universe, it continued to expand and cool down. This allowed for the formation of subatomic particles, atoms, and eventually galaxies and stars. Over billions of years, these structures continued to evolve and interact, leading to the diverse and complex universe we see today.

3. What evidence supports the Big Bang Theory?

There are several pieces of evidence that support the Big Bang Theory, including the cosmic microwave background radiation, the abundance of light elements in the universe, and the observed redshift of distant galaxies. These observations align with the predictions made by the theory and provide strong evidence for its validity.

4. Was there anything before the Big Bang?

The concept of "before" the Big Bang is difficult to comprehend, as time and space as we know them did not exist before the singularity expanded. Some theories suggest that the universe may be cyclical, with multiple Big Bangs occurring over time, but this is still a topic of debate among scientists.

5. What role did dark matter and dark energy play in the development of the universe?

Dark matter and dark energy are two mysterious components that make up the majority of the universe's mass and energy. While their exact nature is still unknown, they are thought to have played a crucial role in the development of the universe, helping to shape the distribution of matter and the expansion of space-time.