The return of Beavis and Butthead

• Thread starter WiFO215
  • Start date
In summary: DIn summary, the conversation is about the return of the TV show "Beavis & Butthead" and the excitement surrounding it. The participants discuss the show's potential relevance to today's internet generation and their appreciation for its timeless humor. They also mention a video preview and their hope for the show's director to be the same as before. One participant shares a funny anecdote about their dad's reaction to the show's return.
WiFO215
They're coming back! Uh huh huh huh huh. This is going to be cool!

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2011/07/14/sdcc-2011-mtvs-got-panels/

It seems they're going to be watching today's media and commenting on it as before. Do you think they'd fit in with today's internet generation? Or are they set to make a second-coming? Personally, I feel their humor is timeless. Stupidity never grows old.

Physics news on Phys.org
Cool!

There's a video preview of one of the episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Nb2qrO2rU

I hope it swings music video channels back to actually playing music videos.

I always liked how Beavis & Butthead loved Todd who would beat them up and steal their money-just because that was so cool.

This show was a masterpiece of stupidity. I hope it's Mike Judge that is main the director.

Haha, YES! I'm visiting my dad right now and told him that they were back on. He was like "What?" So I pulled my shirt over my head and made cornholio noises and he was like "OH GOD NO!".

I guess he still remembers why we had to get rid of cable when I was a kid.

Disconnected said:
Haha, YES! I'm visiting my dad right now and told him that they were back on. He was like "What?" So I pulled my shirt over my head and made cornholio noises and he was like "OH GOD NO!".

I guess he still remembers why we had to get rid of cable when I was a kid.

:rofl: I know what you mean. In my house, I illicit the same response by imitating Ace Ventura.

What is "The return of Beavis and Butthead"?

"The return of Beavis and Butthead" is a revival of the popular animated TV show that originally aired from 1993 to 1997. The show follows the adventures of two teenage delinquents, Beavis and Butthead, as they navigate through their daily lives and interact with various characters.

When will "The return of Beavis and Butthead" be released?

The exact release date for "The return of Beavis and Butthead" has not been announced yet. However, it is expected to air sometime in 2021.

Who is involved in the production of "The return of Beavis and Butthead"?

The revival is being produced by creator Mike Judge, who will also be voicing the two main characters. The original voice actors for supporting characters, such as Mr. Anderson and Daria, are also expected to return.

Will "The return of Beavis and Butthead" be similar to the original show?

Yes, the revival is expected to maintain the same crude humor and satirical commentary on pop culture as the original show. However, it may also incorporate some modern elements to appeal to a new audience.

Why was "The return of Beavis and Butthead" cancelled in the first place?

The original show was cancelled due to declining ratings and concerns about its negative influence on young viewers. However, it has since gained a cult following and the revival is a response to the demand for more Beavis and Butthead content.