What Can We Expect from the Return of Breaking Bad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darth Frodo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
Darth Frodo
Messages
211
Reaction score
1
Breaking Bad is back tonight!

I genuinely cannot wait for Breaking Bad! I wonder what will happen.

This video was shown at comic-con

Is anyone else looking forward to it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org


My favorite show of all time...it simply doesn't feel like a show. It's so well done, and such an incredible character study. A fascinating journey to say the least.

I just watched the season 5 opener and was blown away, as usual!
 


Magnets! Ya got to love 'em!

Now I have to go play Fantastic Contraptions again.
 


What do you guys want to see out of the series?

Personally i'd like Walt to kill Jesse and become an untouchable king pin.
 


I'm curious to see what Hank will do when and if he finds out about Walt.
 


Does he even have to find out?

I'm not Hank's biggest fan, I really disliked the way he treated Marie although she's quite insufferable also.

I'd love the idea of Walt running everything under Hank's nose, maybe even toying with him...
 


Does he even have to find out?

I'm not Hank's biggest fan, I really disliked the way he treated Marie although she's quite insufferable also.

I'd love the idea of Walt running everything under Hank's nose, maybe even toying with him...
 


Greg Bernhardt said:
Saw the new episode and was disappointed. Walt is not a likable character anymore IMO and they're already stretching for material it seems.

I've only now finished Season 2, and I'm having difficulty seeing what more they can do with it. Not that it's a wonderful show, but it seems like, with the premise that they've decided to follow, the show is limited in what it can do and how much material they can come up with.
 


I love the fact that he is no longer Walter White innocent chemist, but I still think he has redeeming features. He still cares for Jesse doesn't he?
 


Darth Frodo said:
Does he even have to find out?
That's why I said if.

I'd love the idea of Walt running everything under Hank's nose, maybe even toying with him...

I enjoy that as well. I just want to see his reaction if he finds out.

Darth Frodo said:
I love the fact that he is no longer Walter White innocent chemist, but I still think he has redeeming features. He still cares for Jesse doesn't he?
I won't spoil anything but he does treat Jesse badly sometimes.

I believe this is the final season (5). I would have been fine if they tied up loose ends last season and ended it.