The Struggle of Washing Yellow Clothes

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisab
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 7K views
I wash my sheets in hot water.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
I wash my sheets in hot water.

I was citing my entire laundry sorting list for some weeks! :biggrin:
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Long underwear - cold
Underwear - hot

I do laundry only because of socks/underwears:. Once I bought 6 pairs of socks to skip laundry but somehow I am down to 2-3 pairs again :rofl
 
rootX said:
I do laundry only because of socks/underwears:. Once I bought 6 pairs of socks to skip laundry but somehow I am down to 2-3 pairs again :rofl

There are months where the only time I get fully dressed is to run to the store once a week or so - one of the greatest luxuries of self-employment. Normally, I just wear military issue arctic thermalwear [high-end long underwear] that looks like sweat clothes. They are comfortable over an incredible range of temps - from about 20-70F. Normally I don't wear shoes in the office, so no need for socks.

Edit: Technically, I lost my source of the military issue stuff and had to start wearing a knockoff product.
 
Last edited:
I separate white and colors... but things like yellows are included with white. Really I suppose my sorting system is darker colors and whites.