The UFO report is expected to be submitted next month

• Thread starter alan123hk
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, the US intelligence agencies are expected to deliver a report on Unidentified aerial phenomena next month. Some eyewitness accounts of navy pilots are interesting, but there were some inconsistencies in the story that were telling; performance was described that they couldn't possibly have seen with their eyes, which means at least they are likely making the common mistake of cobbling together separate sources as if they were one sighting. There is also some describing of what people think they are seeing instead of what they are actually seeing (triangular objects -> triangular lights on a screen, for example). And assumption that what a sensor shows is a real object, as opposed to an artifact or computer generated ghost. If nothing else, I would hope a detailed analysis would sort that
nsaspook said:
I respect your point of view but for me it's a simple belief in physics. To take the pilots viewpoint here requires extraordinary classical physics we have no evidence happens in the way they describe anywhere in the universe. I don't ignore it, I just think they are wrong.

So if you don't understand, they are lying or what, delusional? That is a very specific account with a fair amount of detail from two witnesses you are just discarding. Okay. Where is the rest of the data? Has the Navy denied their account? Surely there is an official report that describes events moment by moment. Has that been released? This was certainly all tracked by the ship's RADAR. Where is that?

Is there any evidence of a propulsion system on the FLIR? If not, why not?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Skeptical
Likes weirdoguy and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
What is the range and speed of the object?

Ok, that's far enough. Let's wait for the report rather than speculating about the potential that evidence exists that we haven't seen which might support claims that currently are unsupported.

Likes phinds, BillTre and nsaspook