Think I am high off of dry-erase marker

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 10K views
Saladsamurai
Messages
3,009
Reaction score
7
Not really (they're "non-toxic") ... but seriously, do they make any that don't smell? And don't say chalk :rolleyes:

Casey
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Expo brand make a odorless one. I don't know where we get them from, they just arrive magically in the mail.
 
hypatia said:
Expo brand make a odorless one. I don't know where we get them from, they just arrive magically in the mail.

They just magically have a full-stock in the math departments head office.
 
Really? I'll have to take a look around. The ones I am using are Expos, but they are definitely not odorless!
 
i like sniffing on them! back when i was a wee boy, i liked getting out of the car at gas stations whenever dad was filling up just to smell gasoline.
 
Saladsamurai said:
Really? I'll have to take a look around. The ones I am using are Expos, but they are definitely not odorless!
Some (particularly the red ones) can be downright putrid.
 
There is this website that sells dryerase markers that are truly low to no odor they say that the markers don't have the xylene in them which is what must have been what's gives me headaches with other markers. Also the markers are refillable and comes with the ink to do so.

and yes they erase as good if not better than the expo markers that I used in the past.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/mywhiteboards_2071_1364352
auspen-refill-green.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: