1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thinking about the right career choice

1. Oct 20, 2012 #1
    Thinking about the right career choice!!

I am currently studying in class XI. I like physics, chemistry and computer science. I also liked biology, but the choice was in between bio and computer science, so I chose computer science. I am preparing myself for the competitive exams. I draw very well, and when I was young I dreamed of becoming an animator. I can draw illustrations and comics very well. I also write stories and they get published (sometimes!) in some monthly magazines. So is there any choice of career for me?? Anyone can give me suggestions and then I can discuss whether I like the career or not. I am really at a loss, because quite strangely I feel that I like every career choice! I even thought of becoming a NASA engineer because I liked astronomy when I was taught that at school. Please help!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2012 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Re: Thinking about the right career choice!!

One listed a number of interests/subject areas, and there are ample opportunities in each area.

For example, one could find opportunity in data visualization or data analysis. While the state-of-the-art in any of these areas may be well established, and in some more than others, there is always the drive for innovation.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook