Thoughts For Those Who Take Life So Seriously

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Life Thoughts
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 4K views
SOS2008 said:
Are we talking about a cup holder?
No, the heated bra. :bugeye:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
:biggrin: Yeah, number 7 works for me. :-p
it's my face isn't it?
 
Danger said:
No, the heated bra. :bugeye:
A cup holder that can be heated or cooled, now that would be great. No, not that kind of cup! :blushing:
yomamma said:
it's my face isn't it?
Boy that sure reminds me of franzbear. Franzbear! yomamma is franzbear reincarnated!
 
yomamma said:
it's my face isn't it?
No, it's someone I work with. :devil:
 
Evo said:
No, it's someone I work with :devil:
really?! I didn't excpect that :eek: