Tongular gymnastics by Swedish news anchor

  • Thread starter Thread starter arildno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    News
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, I can read the ads and understand some of what he says...

Is this worth a thread by the way?
 
ZQrn said:
Wow, I can read the ads and understand some of what he says...

Is this worth a thread by the way?
I dunno.

He's a handsome man with a long tongue. Isn't that good enough for you? :confused:
 
arildno said:
I dunno.

He's a handsome man with a long tongue. Isn't that good enough for you? :confused:
KISS is over I fear. He also lacks the platform shoes and the glam-style hairdo.

But hey, it taught me that I can read in Swedish that iPhones are both cheap to buy and cheap to use, a skill that's never to no use.
 
There are links to some great animal videos.
 
Happy Birthday Arildno. Whenever your birthday is. :biggrin:
 
Attachments
  • sven.jpg
    sven.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 484
ZQrn said:
But hey, it taught me that I can read in Swedish that iPhones are both cheap to buy and cheap to use, a skill that's never to no use.

Norwegian actually.. Norwegian tabloid making fun of the Swedes. (Well, at least he didn't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXzKpmRrFs", live on air)

Reminds me of Homer Simpson assembling his barbecue.. "English side ruined, must use French instructions... 'Le grille' - What the hell is that?!"
 
Last edited by a moderator: