Tongular gymnastics by Swedish news anchor

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
  • Tags
    News
In summary, Swedish news anchor Leif Näslund takes a break from reading the news, which is often tiring. Some viewers are impressed that they can understand some of what he says and wonder if it's worth discussing. Others joke about his appearance and nationality. Overall, the video provides some entertainment and a chance for viewers to practice their Swedish reading skills.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, I can read the ads and understand some of what he says...

Is this worth a thread by the way?

ZQrn said:
Wow, I can read the ads and understand some of what he says...

Is this worth a thread by the way?
I dunno.

He's a handsome man with a long tongue. Isn't that good enough for you? :confused:

arildno said:
I dunno.

He's a handsome man with a long tongue. Isn't that good enough for you? :confused:
KISS is over I fear. He also lacks the platform shoes and the glam-style hairdo.

But hey, it taught me that I can read in Swedish that iPhones are both cheap to buy and cheap to use, a skill that's never to no use.

There are links to some great animal videos.

Happy Birthday Arildno. Whenever your birthday is. :biggrin:

Attachments

• sven.jpg
    sven.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 400
ZQrn said:
But hey, it taught me that I can read in Swedish that iPhones are both cheap to buy and cheap to use, a skill that's never to no use.

Norwegian actually.. Norwegian tabloid making fun of the Swedes. (Well, at least he didn't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXzKpmRrFs", live on air)

Reminds me of Homer Simpson assembling his barbecue.. "English side ruined, must use French instructions... 'Le grille' - What the hell is that?!"

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is tongular gymnastics?

Tongular gymnastics is a form of exercise that involves using your tongue to perform various movements and exercises, similar to how traditional gymnastics uses the body to perform movements.

2. Why is it called "tongular" gymnastics?

The term "tongular" comes from the Latin word "tongulus" which means "little tongue". This term was chosen to highlight the focus on the tongue in this form of gymnastics.

3. Who invented tongular gymnastics?

Tongular gymnastics was invented by Swedish news anchor, Mikael Nyqvist. He developed this form of exercise after suffering from tongue muscle tension due to his demanding job in broadcasting.

4. What are the benefits of tongular gymnastics?

Some potential benefits of tongular gymnastics include improved tongue muscle strength, increased tongue flexibility, improved pronunciation and articulation, and potential relief from tension and stress in the tongue muscles.

5. Can anyone do tongular gymnastics?

Yes, anyone can do tongular gymnastics as long as they are able to move their tongue and follow the exercises. It is a low-impact form of exercise and can be adapted for people of all ages and fitness levels.