Astrophysics graduate programs on the West Coast suitable for families

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Lmint19
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am a physics and math undergrad student in Kentucky and I am trying to find the right University to attend when I get my Masters and PhD. I hope to receive my degrees in astrophysics.

My research has not turned much up in the way of reputable astronomy and physics schools.

I want to find a University on the West coast with a town that would be suitable for a family since I am married with two kids.

Can someone please help me?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lmint19 said:
My research has not turned much up in the way of reputable astronomy and physics schools.

The standard reference book is http://www.aip.org/pubs/books/graduate.html

It should be available in your library.
 
Last edited by a moderator: