Tossing Loose Change in a Jar: Tales from Childhood

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Change

Do you have a money jar?

  • I use to have one

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I have one right now!

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • My family has one but i think it's stupid

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I throw my loose change in the trash

    Votes: 3 15.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views
scott1 said:
It goes in the garbge.
It's just useless metal that our government waste

Oh boy, keep them. If I'm around your town, I'll pick'em up from you. Don't waste the useless metal,
 
Physics news on Phys.org
heartless said:
Oh boy, keep them. If I'm around your town, I'll pick'em up from you. Don't waste the useless metal,
Sure. but I usually melt them done and use it for a...secert project I'am working on...
 
Always have to keep a good pocket full of Loonies and quarters for the pool table. :biggrin: