Trouble due to incomplete knowledge

• Thread starter Avichal
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Knowledge
In summary, the speaker is a curious person who wonders about how things work and wants to learn more, particularly about quarks and bosons. They find it frustrating to not know everything, but acknowledges that it is impossible to know everything. They suggest starting with general science books and using resources like Wikipedia for general knowledge.
Avichal
I am a very curious guy and I often wonder about how stuff around me works - like when I speak how does my mouth produce sound and how my ears interpret it,what are quarks and boson...I might learn later on but currently I don't know these things. Its a bit irritating for me to not know everything. Can anyone help?

Physics news on Phys.org
Avichal said:
I am a very curious guy and I often wonder about how stuff around me works - like when I speak how does my mouth produce sound and how my ears interpret it,what are quarks and boson...I might learn later on but currently I don't know these things. Its a bit irritating for me to not know everything. Can anyone help?

Study everything.

If you really want to know what quarks and bosons are first learn what F=MA is or F=dp/dt.

classical field theory for sound waves
neuroscience for interpritation (I'm no expert so I'll just give the name of the whole field)
nuclear physics for quarks

I'm not sure what you're expecting to get here though..

You might try lobotomy. You'll never know everything anyway.

Why irritating?

Avichal said:

Every public library has a general science section. It's usually possible to find a book on a given subject that is aimed at beginners. You can start there and work up to more sophisticated books.

Avichal said:

You will never know everything. It isn't possible. However, if you like to know a little bit about a lot of stuff, I recommend Wikipedia.
I'm referring specifically to general knowledge, not being able to perform calculations in QM or something. If you want to do that, you're going to have to spend a lot of time doing formal education.

What is "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge"?

"Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" refers to the challenges and difficulties that arise when we do not have a complete understanding or lack certain information about a particular subject or topic.

Why is "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" important to study?

Studying "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" is important because it helps us recognize and address the limitations of our understanding and knowledge. It also allows us to develop better strategies for dealing with these challenges and improving our understanding.

What are some common examples of "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" in scientific research?

Some common examples of "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" in scientific research include conflicting or inconclusive results, unanswered questions, and unexpected outcomes or findings.

How can we minimize "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" in our research?

We can minimize "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" in our research by thoroughly reviewing and analyzing existing knowledge and data, carefully designing our experiments or studies, and being transparent about any limitations or uncertainties in our findings.

What impact does "Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" have on the scientific community?

"Trouble due to incomplete knowledge" can have a significant impact on the scientific community as it can lead to debates, controversies, and delays in progress. However, it can also drive further research and collaboration to fill in the gaps in knowledge.