Trouble installing KB 2478663 and KB 2518870 on Vista and Windows 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Studiot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Windows
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Studiot
Messages
5,434
Reaction score
11
Anyone else having trouble with

KB 2478663

&

KB 2518870

?

That's several now, Vista and seven.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Studiot said:
Anyone else having trouble with

KB 2478663

&

KB 2518870

?

That's several now, Vista and seven.
I am on Windows 7 with automatic updates. I don't know what problems you encountered, but I haven't any that stand out. I presume that I have the updates referred to, but I can't be sure.
 
For your information, I checked my update list and I don't have those. I do have a pair which looks similar: KB 2478662 and KB 2518869. My OS is 64 bit - could that explain it?
 
Those are security updates for .NET Framework. I often run into update fails with .Net Framework.