Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist

• Thread starter chemguy2208
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physicist
In summary, "Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist" is a free online resource for individuals interested in pursuing a career in physics. It offers a wide range of information and resources on education and training requirements, career opportunities, and current research in the field. It is especially helpful for high school and college students. Contributions and feedback are also welcome.
chemguy2208
Trouble viewing "So You Want To Be A Physicist"

Is anybody else having trouble viewing this document on Google documents? When I click on the links provided by ZapperZ in the thread (https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=240792), all I get is an error on the Google Documents page that says "We're sorry. This document is not published."

Physics news on Phys.org

Yes, physicspost was shut down a few months ago. I don't know if we still have copies...

What is "Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist"?

"Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist" is an online resource for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in physics. It provides valuable information and resources to help guide and support aspiring physicists.

Who can benefit from "Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist"?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a physicist or learning more about the field of physics can benefit from this resource. It is especially helpful for students in high school or college who are considering a career in physics.

What type of information does "Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist" provide?

This resource provides information on various topics related to physics, including education and training requirements, career opportunities, and current research and developments in the field. It also offers tips and advice for success in the field of physics.

Is "Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist" free to access?

Yes, this resource is completely free to access and use. There are no fees or subscriptions required to view the information and resources provided.

Can I contribute to "Trouble viewing So You Want To Be A Physicist"?

Yes, contributions and feedback are welcome and encouraged. If you have any suggestions or ideas for improving this resource, you can contact the creators through the website's contact page.