So you want to be a physicist.
- Thread starter cristo
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,709
- 19
I think it was moved somewhere else. As of now, I do not know where, but I'm positive there is a link to it somewhere. I'll try to find it.
EDIT: I found it! Here is a link to the Google document:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=df5w5j9q_5gj6wmt
EDIT: I found it! Here is a link to the Google document:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=df5w5j9q_5gj6wmt
Last edited:
Similar threads
- gwnorth
- · Replies 1 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 1
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 9 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 9
- PhotonSSBM
- · Replies 5 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 5
- chemguy2208
- · Replies 2 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 2
- symbolipoint
- · Replies 16 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 16
- George Jones
- · Replies 80 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 80
- pbuk
- · Replies 15 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 15
- ZapperZ
- · Replies 218 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 218
- csmcmillion
- · Replies 3 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 3
- Sticky
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 1 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 1