Troubleshooting Login Issues for ONJ's Noble Steed | Forum Navigation Troubles

• Thread starter dexterciaby
  • Start date
In summary, users have been experiencing slow loading pages on the forum website. This issue seems to be sporadic and affects some users more than others. Some users have found that they can navigate the forum easily when logged off or using a different account. One user in particular, ONJ's Noble Steed, has been unable to access the forum at all when logged in with their account. They are seeking help to resolve this issue.
dexterciaby
When I login as ONJ's Noble Steed, I get a page (as usual) saying "Thank you for logging in, ONJ's Noble Steed." By when I click "proceed" either nothing happens, or it takes a very long time to get to the forums pages. And afterward, when I click on subforums or topics, again, either nothing happens or I have to wait for a while. But when I'm not logged in, I can navigate these forums easily. Right now I'm using one of my old accounts. This one works fine, but I want to be able to use my new one.

Physics news on Phys.org
I've had similar problems. Feel totally miserable waiting for pages to load...

Yes, we've had some problems with slow loading pages. It's sporadic. One moment everything seems to work just fine, and the next, everything takes forever to load.

Psst...you have your PM feature turned off...stick with just one username please.

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Yes, we've had some problems with slow loading pages. It's sporadic. One moment everything seems to work just fine, and the next, everything takes forever to load.

Psst...you have your PM feature turned off...stick with just one username please.
No, for me it's not sporadic at all. I have no problems with pages loading when I'm logged off, nor do I have any problems when I'm logged on as someone else besides "ONJ's Noble Steed." I would like to be able to use my original account, but I can't. The pages don't load at all when I'm logged in as "ONJ's Noble Steed." Can't anyone help?

1. What are some common login issues for ONJ's Noble Steed forum?

Some common login issues for ONJ's Noble Steed forum include forgetting login credentials, incorrect password, and expired login session.

2. How can I retrieve my login credentials for ONJ's Noble Steed forum?

If you have forgotten your login credentials, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the instructions to reset your password. If you have forgotten your username, you can contact the forum administrator for assistance.

3. Why am I getting an "Invalid Password" error when trying to login?

This error message indicates that the password you entered does not match the one associated with your account. Make sure you are entering the correct password, and if needed, reset your password using the "Forgot Password" link.

4. How do I fix a "Session Expired" error when trying to login?

A "Session Expired" error typically occurs when you have been inactive on the forum for a certain period of time. Simply refresh the page and try logging in again.

5. What should I do if I am still unable to login to ONJ's Noble Steed forum?

If you are still experiencing login issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempt to login again. If the problem persists, contact the forum administrator for further assistance.