These are all true/false questions.
1. The acceleration of an object is same in all inertial reference frames.
2. The work required to lift a mass one meter depends on the speed at which it is raised..
3. The work done by a constant force acting on an object is equal to the magnitude of the force times the distance the object moves.
4. A particle's kinetic energy can change without having any net work done it.
5. Less power is required while lifting a box up quickly than while slowly lifting it.
6. A simple machine cannot reduce the work required to do a task.
The Attempt at a Solution
I have attempted everything I could think of for these true/false questions and I cannot seem to find the correct answer. Please help.