UEFA Champions league Final

• Thread starter -Aladdin-
  • Start date
LowlyPion
Homework Helper
Oh dear ,what a shame ,never mind.Hammers next year.

Wrong cup. It will be years before they get a sniff at the Champions League. They finished 49 points back of ManU.

cristo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Man U looked a little off and that was no doubt due to Barca's play.

I don't think so: we just completely lost the plot after Barca scored their first against the run of play. There wasn't the usual passion, flair or magic that the Utd players normally conjure up. After conceding, we didn't attack the Barca back four, we just sat back and let their midfield take control. They were pretty good, but we just let them play.

ManU can have no complaints.

Well, arguably Pique should have been sent off in the first couple of minutes: Ronaldo through on goal, professional foul by the last man.. I've seen them given for a lot less (c.f. Fletcher!)

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Pff, you think Man Utd won't score? That's not very likely!
Ouch?

I have a believe , if Man Utd wont score in the opening minutes they will be eaten by Barca .
Very prophetic (or should I say 'lucky guess'?). Those first 10 or so minutes held United's best chance for scoring all game.

cristo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Ouch?

Hmm.. that wasn't Utd playing tonight, it was some impostors in white. Shocking, shocking performance. To coin a phrase (albeit in the opposite situation to the one previously used) "football.. bloody hell!"

Hmm.. that wasn't Utd playing tonight, it was some impostors in white. Shocking, shocking performance. To coin a phrase (albeit in the opposite situation to the one previously used) "football.. bloody hell!"

Well the imposters weren't the hammers.They always give a brilliant performance as LowlyPion will confirm.

Wolfsburg to win next year!

In my point of view, It will be Barca's game if and only if Man Utd wont score in the opening minutes

Like what I said before and that what happened.
Ronaldo's dangerous free kick followed be park was the most dangerous game by ManUtd ,they followed in attacking and thier midfield was terrible were barcalona had took advantage from this and a counter attack by Eto'o and like what I said Eto'o will score a goal.
At the End it's Sir Alex fault by starting with anderson and park .

Man of the match was Xaxi .

Wolfsburg to win next year!

Ohh , :D yeah they will but maybe after 100 years ?

Well the imposters weren't the hammers.They always give a brilliant performance as LowlyPion will confirm.

Liverpool next year .

What a great game. Barca wins 2 - 0.

Man U looked a little off and that was no doubt due to Barca's play. I didn't understand why Ferguson put Park in to start

Yes, this is right but the main fault that ferguson had made was leaving anderson and carrick in the midfield .

Ouch?

Very prophetic (or should I say 'lucky guess'?). Those first 10 or so minutes held United's best chance for scoring all game.

No, actually its tactition .My dad has a bit of football mind (manager) so I learn from him and we discuss.ManUtd last games depended on this situation,scoring goals in the opening minuts.
Thank you .

Ah looked like I bet wrong Man U definetely was not up for the:smile: match but I have to admit that Barcelona would beat Man U even if they were looking forward to the match so thumb up to all barcelona fans

Barcelona, without ANY doubt !

marlon

great match !

it should have been 3 or 4-0 !

marlon

Well done Barca .

LowlyPion
Homework Helper
Well at least Chelsea got their FA Cup, if not the Champion's league final.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Everton

Yeah , well done, Liverpool didnt get anything.