Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Un subscribe to topics which I post in?

1. May 22, 2008 #1
    Hey guys, currently, when I post in a topic I get emails to notify me when someone else has posted in the same topic which is pretty annoying. How do I disable this? Thanks !

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2008 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Click on the "My PF" link in the upper left of this page, and then click on the "Edit Options" at the left. Look down a bit for the settings for your subscriptions to threads.

4. May 22, 2008 #3
    Thanks for that.

5. May 22, 2008 #4

berkeman

You're welcome. Also, in the My PF link, it will show you a list of your currently subscribed threads that have had new posts since you last looked at the thread. Each listing offers you a link to click to "Unsubscribe" from a thread. That's the way I handle it -- if I don't want to be notified of updates to a particular thread, I Unsubscribe on a thread-by-thread basis.

6. May 22, 2008 #5

Defennder

Homework Helper

Is there a way to rearrange the list of subscribed threads by the date on which I subscribe to them?

7. May 23, 2008 #6

berkeman

I don't think so. It looks like they are sorted by latest post date in the thread.

8. May 23, 2008 #7

Defennder

Homework Helper

Ugh. I wish something like this were implemented. That way I could easily find recently subscribed threads regardless of how old its last post was dated.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?