1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Un subscribe to topics which I post in?

1. May 22, 2008 #1
    Hey guys, currently, when I post in a topic I get emails to notify me when someone else has posted in the same topic which is pretty annoying. How do I disable this? Thanks !

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2008 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Click on the "My PF" link in the upper left of this page, and then click on the "Edit Options" at the left. Look down a bit for the settings for your subscriptions to threads.

4. May 22, 2008 #3
    Thanks for that.

5. May 22, 2008 #4

berkeman

You're welcome. Also, in the My PF link, it will show you a list of your currently subscribed threads that have had new posts since you last looked at the thread. Each listing offers you a link to click to "Unsubscribe" from a thread. That's the way I handle it -- if I don't want to be notified of updates to a particular thread, I Unsubscribe on a thread-by-thread basis.

6. May 22, 2008 #5

Defennder

Homework Helper

Is there a way to rearrange the list of subscribed threads by the date on which I subscribe to them?

7. May 23, 2008 #6

berkeman

I don't think so. It looks like they are sorted by latest post date in the thread.

8. May 23, 2008 #7

Defennder

Homework Helper

Ugh. I wish something like this were implemented. That way I could easily find recently subscribed threads regardless of how old its last post was dated.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?