University of Canterbury NZ: Abroad Student Experiences

  • Thread starter Thread starter Winzer
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Winzer
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
I am doing a year abroad at University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Has anyone here attended? What are your opinions? Specifically, how is the physics department?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I haven't attended the school, but from what I've read, it's a pretty good school.

Enjoy the area, especially to the north of Christchurch.
 
I wish I could visit New Zealand. It looks like one of the most beautiful untouched places in the world.

The Lord of The Rings trilogy does not even give justice to the landscape.
 
FireSky86 said:
I wish I could visit New Zealand. It looks like one of the most beautiful untouched places in the world.

The Lord of The Rings trilogy does not even give justice to the landscape.

NZ is quite stunning. I was there two and a half years ago; ever since then I have been dying to go back. Luckily, in a week I will be able to! Perhaps I could post some pictures of my trip.