1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

University of Physics(in Europe)

  1. Jul 22, 2014 #1
    So I would like to study physics in Italian or English.
    Are there any universityes in Switzerland or Austria that start from the beggining with these languages?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 22, 2014 #2


    Staff: Mentor

    Why not study in the an English speaking or Italian speaking country? It seems that in Switzerland or Austria you could find English speaking profs but they would teach in their native language over English but I could be wrong.
  4. Jul 23, 2014 #3
    Becouse the most powerfull universityes of physics are there,and in switzerland people have 4 "official" languages and one is Italian.
    After when you want to get a degree you can choose if is going to be in english or german.
    Everybody takes english so I tought there are universityes in english.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook