University of Physics(in Europe)

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter ghost313
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Europe University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
ghost313
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
So I would like to study physics in Italian or English.
Are there any universityes in Switzerland or Austria that start from the beginning with these languages?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ghost313 said:
So I would like to study physics in Italian or English.
Are there any universityes in Switzerland or Austria that start from the beginning with these languages?

Why not study in the an English speaking or Italian speaking country? It seems that in Switzerland or Austria you could find English speaking profs but they would teach in their native language over English but I could be wrong.
 
Becouse the most powerfull universityes of physics are there,and in switzerland people have 4 "official" languages and one is Italian.
After when you want to get a degree you can choose if is going to be in english or german.
Everybody takes english so I tought there are universityes in english.