Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Jan 8, 2007 #1

My VB6 database program SEARCH function is working alright, but not perfect.

For example, as the time I type characters in the SEARCH box, the cursor from the database table will move to coresponding row which has those characters. If the row has more than two the same characters as the search box, I don't know which one the program meant to point to.

Therefore, I want that the found characters (in the row) would be highlighted. Anyone can help me this? Thanks a lot!

Mike Phan
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 17, 2007 #2
    What exactly is the problem...?

If you don't know how to do it, check your documentation. Not many people here would know VB6 this intimately. So unless there's a specific problem you need help with, we can't just code something for you.

Show us what's wrong, if there is a problem. If not, look for certain functionality in your documentation.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?