1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Vehicle safety features question

1. Jan 8, 2008 #1
    Vehicle Safety Features

Your task is to identify social issues, such as cost benefit analysis, requiring or arising from the development of safety features for vehicles, to research information about the issues you have identified, and to create a communication product to synthesize your analysis of the issues.

1. What physics principles are applied to the design and use of your chosen safety device?

- What physics principles would apply to vehicles? would i be able to talk about momentum when in a car accident and how the safety features help prevent you.
    Thanks and i appreciate any feedback
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 8, 2008 #2

Homework Helper

Why is the begining of your post written in the second person? Have you read Italo Calvino's "If on a winter's night a traveler"? I think he discusses seatbelts in chapter 3.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?