Visualizations without space-time or light

In summary: They are a human invention to help us understand and describe the world around us. They do not have any inherent physical existence.As for visualizing or conceptualizing things at a subatomic level, it is true that our traditional ways of thinking and visualizing do not apply in the quantum realm. But that doesn't mean it is impossible to conceptualize or understand it in some way.In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of visualizing phenomena at the subatomic level due to our reliance on space-time and light. It also touches on the limitations of using visualizations to understand quantum phenomena and suggests the need for new ways of thinking and conceptualizing. The existence and nature of numbers is also debated in relation to their role in understanding the
FlowerPUA said:
HAHAHAHA!

I’ve never heard of the orange peeling stuff myself... it's more like 12/18 hours, and if you do it with a watcher then nothing bad can really happen... I’ve only tried LSA (the legal lysergic acid, closely related to LSD) and it does make you see things much more clearly, although admittedly I only took a low dosage (i.e. i wasn’t peeling my skin or experiencing hallucinations)

Anecdotal story from a friend of a friend who knew someone. It can be quite a scary experience if you are not in a good environment. Which is why I've never really felt any inclination to try it. I'm mental enough as it is. :biggrin: That said if you ask any teenager in the UK if they could try any drug on the planet if they wanted, they'd say yes. Most know how to get hold of an illegal firearm too. That doesn't mean I'd advise anyone to go about getting hold of it. :tongue:

Last edited:
<h2>1. What are visualizations without space-time or light?</h2><p>Visualizations without space-time or light refer to the creation of images or representations that do not rely on the concepts of space, time, or light. These visualizations can include abstract or conceptual art, mathematical or scientific models, and virtual reality simulations.</p><h2>2. How are visualizations without space-time or light created?</h2><p>Visualizations without space-time or light are created using various techniques and tools such as computer programming, mathematical equations, and artistic techniques. These methods allow for the creation of images and representations that do not rely on the physical constraints of space, time, or light.</p><h2>3. What is the purpose of visualizations without space-time or light?</h2><p>The purpose of visualizations without space-time or light is to explore and communicate ideas and concepts that cannot be easily represented using traditional methods. These visualizations can help scientists and researchers better understand complex systems and phenomena, and can also serve as a tool for artistic expression and creativity.</p><h2>4. How are visualizations without space-time or light used in science?</h2><p>Visualizations without space-time or light are used in science to help researchers visualize and understand complex systems and phenomena. They can also be used to test and validate scientific theories and models, and to communicate scientific concepts to a wider audience.</p><h2>5. What are the potential implications of visualizations without space-time or light?</h2><p>The potential implications of visualizations without space-time or light are vast and varied. They can help us gain a deeper understanding of the universe and our place within it, and can also lead to new discoveries and advancements in science and technology. These visualizations also have the potential to challenge our perceptions and push the boundaries of our understanding of reality.</p>

1. What are visualizations without space-time or light?

Visualizations without space-time or light refer to the creation of images or representations that do not rely on the concepts of space, time, or light. These visualizations can include abstract or conceptual art, mathematical or scientific models, and virtual reality simulations.

2. How are visualizations without space-time or light created?

Visualizations without space-time or light are created using various techniques and tools such as computer programming, mathematical equations, and artistic techniques. These methods allow for the creation of images and representations that do not rely on the physical constraints of space, time, or light.

3. What is the purpose of visualizations without space-time or light?

The purpose of visualizations without space-time or light is to explore and communicate ideas and concepts that cannot be easily represented using traditional methods. These visualizations can help scientists and researchers better understand complex systems and phenomena, and can also serve as a tool for artistic expression and creativity.

4. How are visualizations without space-time or light used in science?

Visualizations without space-time or light are used in science to help researchers visualize and understand complex systems and phenomena. They can also be used to test and validate scientific theories and models, and to communicate scientific concepts to a wider audience.

5. What are the potential implications of visualizations without space-time or light?

The potential implications of visualizations without space-time or light are vast and varied. They can help us gain a deeper understanding of the universe and our place within it, and can also lead to new discoveries and advancements in science and technology. These visualizations also have the potential to challenge our perceptions and push the boundaries of our understanding of reality.