Want to Join Our Postcard Club? Here's How!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borek
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
322 replies · 37K views
Thank you for the Christmas postcard Borek =)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wesołych Świąt! (= merry christmas in Polski apparently )

there is nothing better than being a member of the Pf postcard club.

you get free stamps :wink:
 
I didn't realize we had to send christmas ones too :cry:

I feel bad now.
 
lisab said:
Thanks for the postcard, Borek and Marzena! I choose Merry Christmas but any greeting will do :smile:.

:smile:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=2493159&postcount=10

mollymae said:
Thank you for the Christmas postcard Borek =)

LOL, so you were good to Lisa :smile:

OmCheeto said:
Wesołych Świąt! (= merry christmas in Polski apparently )


Not exactly, more likey Merry Holiday - it will work for Easter as well. Christmas is Boże Narodzenie :smile:

Kurdt said:
I feel bad now.

No no, we told you: you have to feel better. That's the idea. You felt bad long enough.
 
Borek said:
No no, we told you: you have to feel better. That's the idea. You felt bad long enough.

I concur with Borek. Just focus on getting better Kurdt. (that's better than any postcard)

sidenote: I sent my holiday cards out to everyone. They will probably get to everyone a bit late though as I just sent them at the beginning of the week. :frown:
 
~christina~ said:
sidenote: I sent my holiday cards out to everyone. They will probably get to everyone a bit late though as I just sent them at the beginning of the week. :frown:

Lovely card, Christina.
santa3.gif
santa2.gif
Thanks.
 
Andre said:
Lovely card, Christina.
santa3.gif
santa2.gif
Thanks.

Yay, it arrived prior to Christmas! Glad you liked it Andre. :biggrin:
 
Either some of my cards get lost in transit, or they are still making their way through the snow drift.
 
Thanks for the nice card, Andre. I like the cute penguins!
 
Borek said:
We've got Andre's card as well :smile:

I did too - thanks, Andre!
 
Haha, the pic on the postcard made me laugh - thanks, Borek :cool:!
 
I got mine yesterday. Thank you Borek.

hmm... Someone wrote a question mark next to "Mr. Omcheeto". :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should add that to my mailbox so the mailman is not confused.
 
So I just pick a person at random?

Is there a list of people who are in the postcard club, so that I don't send my address to some loony?
 
I am in the club, so is Andre, Borek, MIH, Lisab, Wolram, OmCheeto, christina. If you look back into this thread, you will find names, I maybe missed. It is always interesting to get postcards!
 
hypatia said:
I am in the club, so is Andre, Borek, MIH, Lisab, Wolram, OmCheeto, christina. If you look back into this thread, you will find names, I maybe missed. It is always interesting to get postcards!

And they make delightful pigeon wallpaper.

pf_ad_Snapshot_2008-12-28_21-34-24.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just put mine in the mailbox! The postcard stores close down over the weekends