Want to join the PF Holiday Card Exchange?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exchange
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
51 replies · 6K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,119
I think it would be fun to exchange holiday cards with PF members. If you wish to participate just reply in this thread and other participating members can contact you personally to exchange mailing addresses. I'll try to participate as much as I can.

ps. if you get a "sciencey" card you must take a photo of it and share here :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Season's greetings to all -- and I really start to like the scienciness of my avatar :wink:
 
I would be happy to exchange holiday cards but no one loves me so i won't get any:oldcry:
 
I am so excited to hear this. I would love it if I could get one big card from anyone in this coming holy season. Please PM me for the address and don't forget to tell me yours, so we can exchange each other's cards.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Wow this is a great idea. This way we can get cards from all around the world ☺ I know I haven't been on the forum for long yet, but I would really appreciate if someone wrote to me. ☺ l will reply of course!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
And @Greg Bernhardt 's card is in the mail, probably right now at the sorting center in Lower Hutt.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
I will go the store this weekend and pick one for Greg. I have not been to the post office for over 10 years, I'm very happy to send Greg one. :angel:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
I bought the cards and will send you and wolram tomorrow. Hopefully they'll come to you before Christmas. But don't worry the cards are also printed with a message "Happy New Year".
I'm very happy now :DD:biggrin:.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
Looking to get cards out second week of Dec
It would be neat to send PF cards to non-PF members if there were one. Maybe an item to consider adding to the Physics Forums Shop.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle and Greg Bernhardt
Cards to Greg and Le are sent
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle and Greg Bernhardt
I have only just found nice cards to send, they will be on the way Monday.
 
Silicon Waffle said:
I bought the cards and will send you and wolram tomorrow. Hopefully they'll come to you before Christmas. But don't worry the cards are also printed with a message "Happy New Year".
I'm very happy now :DD:biggrin:.

Silicon, you have not sent an address, do you want one from me?
 
wolram said:
Silicon, you have not sent an address, do you want one from me?
You inboxed me and gave me your address and :frown: I already sent you a card, which you will probably receive in the next two weeks.
 
Got my card from @StevieTNZ! Thanks!

ImageUploadedByPhysics Forums1450122380.792162.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: StevieTNZ
Yay i received my card from Greg today Thursday, i can not take a photo because i do not have a camera, i am really happy as it is the only card i have so far:biggrin: thanks Greg.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
wolram said:
... i am really happy as it is the only card i have so far ...
And you are a https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/community-spirit-award.848338/ .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dlgoff said:
And you are a https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/community-spirit-award.848338/ .
I know his home address but still haven't learned yours, digoff :nb)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff
wolram said:
Yay i received my card from Greg today Thursday, i can not take a photo because i do not have a camera, i am really happy as it is the only card i have so far[emoji3] thanks Greg.
If you'd have sent me your address that I requested you would have had another one from me.
Wow! That's a piece of incorrect grammar! Sorry guys, no idea what type of conditional to use
 
Apologies Sophia, my memory is terrible i have PMd you my address, your card is on the way:biggrin:

By the way what you have just posted is called a bollocking, one which i deserve.
 
Last edited:
wolram said:
Apologies Sophia, my memory is terrible i have PMd you my address, your card is on the way:biggrin:
But that makes me think you and many more people are probably sharing the same wolram account on PF to control us.:oldcry:
 
Silicon Waffle said:
But that makes me think you and many more people are probably sharing the same wolram account on PF to control us.:oldcry:

Your card is on the way Silicon, Kia some times posts for me when i am unwell, but you are correct we are manifold :))
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
Your card is on the way Silicon, Kia some times posts for me when i am unwell, but you are correct we are manifold :))
You are kind to me anyway. :wink:
 
Thank you Robin! :)
 

Attachments

  • robin.jpg
    robin.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 484
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
I got Greg's card today. :biggrin: Thanks Greg!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff and Greg Bernhardt