Watch Chimpanzees Laughing - An Amazing Ape Moment
- Thread starter marcus
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Biology news on Phys.org
Discussion
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-admRGFVNM
Willowz
- 197
- 1
Happy rats! Haha! 
fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
- 734
- 4
Wonderful! Amazing how infectious it was for me to watch them, too. I realized how much I was smiling myself! Thanks for sharing. I'd only read about the rats, too. Great to see!
Tosh5457
- 130
- 28
Ultra-sound laughter 
Similar threads
The Humans and Chimpanzees PP article.
- Mentat
- · Replies 9 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 9
No, I'm serious. Being bitten by a dog is no laughing matter.
- DeathKnight
- · Replies 24 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 24