Watch SNL commercials on NBC tonight

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    watch
In summary, the conversation is about watching Saturday Night Live commercials on NBC. One person mentions a specific commercial for Shimmer, while another mentions a spoof of a triple-bladed razor. The conversation also includes references to other SNL commercials and sketches, such as the Samurai character and Colon Blow cereal. Overall, the participants express excitement and nostalgia for the SNL commercials.
turbo
Gold Member
Watch SNL commercials on NBC tonight!

Shimmer is a floor wax. No, it's a dessert topping, you cow!

Physics news on Phys.org

My old tv can't get that station! :cry:

You missed some good ones!

turbo-1 said:
You missed some good ones!
Yeah, rub it in! :cry: I would love to watch those.

Did they show that triple-bladed razor spoof? The "Triple Trac." "Because you'll believe anything!"

Chi Meson said:
Did they show that triple-bladed razor spoof? The "Triple Trac." "Because you'll believe anything!"
I didn't see that one, but I had to spend some time lugging firewood and could have missed it.

One that brought back old memories was "If there was a window in this room, I'd jump out of it" whereupon John Belushi in his Samurai character hacks a hole in the wall with his sword.

Evo said:
Yeah, rub it in! :cry: I would love to watch those.
Here you go. Someday Kansas Internet will have Google. :devil:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/categories/commercial-parodies/33500/

Last edited by a moderator:
turbo-1 said:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/categories/commercial-parodies/33500/

Thanks, turbo, those are great :smile:!

turbo-1 said:

Thanks turbo! No Action Cats. :frown:

lisab said:
Thanks, turbo, those are great :smile:!
I've been keeping an eye out for Colon Blow cereal. I'm pretty sure one of my wife's sisters has already found a retailer of Mom Jeans, though perhaps a bowl a day of Colon Blow would help her out.

1. What time does SNL air on NBC tonight?

The show airs at 11:30 PM EST on NBC.

2. Can I watch SNL commercials on NBC's website?

Yes, you can watch SNL commercials on NBC's website the day after the show airs. They are usually posted on the show's page or on the official SNL YouTube channel.

3. Will there be any special guests in the commercials tonight?

It is possible that there will be special guests in the commercials, as SNL often features celebrity cameos in their sketches and commercials.

4. How long are the commercial breaks during SNL?

The length of commercial breaks during SNL can vary, but on average they are around 2-3 minutes long.

5. Are the commercials on SNL live or pre-recorded?

The commercials on SNL are typically pre-recorded, but there may be some live commercials during the show as well.