Watch This Painful Music Video on Google - Experience the Agony
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
rocketboy
- 243
- 1
woooooooooooooooooooooow...i think his shirt is missing some buttons
this one is pretty hilarious too...
[MEDIA=youtube]t_GUuSRez9Q[/MEDIA]&search=a%20flock%20of%20seagulls[/URL]
this one is pretty hilarious too...
[MEDIA=youtube]t_GUuSRez9Q[/MEDIA]&search=a%20flock%20of%20seagulls[/URL]
Last edited by a moderator:
hypatia
- 1,192
- 10
Takeing notes here on them smooth dance steps. I see its already turning into a craze..note the remake of the video on the list on the right.
oh god, I can't hold it back ...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh god, I can't hold it back ...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Science Advisor
- 5,097
- 11
Dude! Don't be dissing '80's classics. Granted the videos were cheesy, but they were the first ones.
Cyrus
- 3,246
- 17
Ah man, Thread Locked.
I'm......I'm speechlesss.
I'm......I'm speechlesss.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
Well, at least the song is kind of catchy.
It looks like they just brought the video camera to their aerobics class...it's still more coordinated than I ever looked in those classes.
Interesting that they're all still wearing '70s clothing and hairstyles in an '80s video. Must have been VERY early '80s. Where are the tight Jordache jeans with high heels and big hair?
It looks like they just brought the video camera to their aerobics class...it's still more coordinated than I ever looked in those classes.
Interesting that they're all still wearing '70s clothing and hairstyles in an '80s video. Must have been VERY early '80s. Where are the tight Jordache jeans with high heels and big hair?
Tsu
Gold Member
- 462
- 62
The chorogorapher needs to be severly beaten.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
- 5,112
- 20
Do we really have any good reason not to nuke Finland after this?
Pengwuino
Gold Member
- 5,112
- 20
and whatever country these guys are from
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=272726365278093713
won't be missed if we whiped them off the face of the earth
It all comes together at the end of the video though, trust me
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=272726365278093713
won't be missed if we whiped them off the face of the earth
It all comes together at the end of the video though, trust me
Last edited by a moderator:
SimplySolitary_
- 45
- 0
I agree.Tsu said:The chorogorapher needs to be severly beaten.
Severly.
dav2008
Gold Member
- 589
- 1
I love this video.Integral said:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938" was so painful, I had to share it with you all.. Just to ... Well share in the pain?![]()
Last edited by a moderator:
kant
- 388
- 0
What the hell are you people talking about? These videos are jewels.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I loved all of them... Even Integral's is bad enough to be charming in it's own special way. And the kids imitating that cracked me up! They looked like they were having a blast.
Most of you have probably seen this but for any newcomers...
Bilbo Baggins by Leonard Nimoy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1189977381292772054
Most of you have probably seen this but for any newcomers...
Bilbo Baggins by Leonard Nimoy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1189977381292772054
Last edited by a moderator:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 1,891
- 11
I only now looked at it (must be a slow night).Integral said:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938" was so painful, I had to share it with you all.. Just to ... Well share in the pain?![]()
It made my Safari crash. It never crashes. This can only mean that my iMac is so intelligent that it KNEW that this crap should not be allowed on its screen!
Last edited by a moderator:
larkspur
- 515
- 4
That is why I don't take aerobics...Moonbear said:Awww...but they make me feel so much better about my own uncoordinated performance in aerobics classes.![]()
![]()
kaos
- 63
- 0
All of you speak as if the videos of today are any good at all . Ok these are BAD , but its not as if music videos of today are a big improvement.