Web project to solve problems, can't rememeber the name

In summary, a web project to solve problems is a website or online platform that is designed to address various issues by gathering information, connecting users with resources, or facilitating communication. The process typically involves identifying the problem, researching and analyzing data, and implementing a solution. These projects can address a wide range of problems, and individuals can contribute by offering their expertise, volunteering, or starting their own project.
lalbatros
I could not remember how it was called.
This was a project on the web intended to solve problems in big teams.
Everybody could contribute with his own skills.
I remember that a theorem was proved in this way and published under the name of this project.

Do you remember the name of this project?

Thanks,

Michel

Mathematics news on Phys.org

1. What is a web project to solve problems?

A web project to solve problems is a website or online platform that is designed to address and provide solutions to various issues or challenges. It may involve gathering and organizing information, connecting users with resources or tools, or facilitating communication and collaboration among individuals or groups.

2. How does a web project to solve problems work?

A web project to solve problems typically follows a specific process, which may vary depending on the type of problem being addressed. Generally, it involves identifying the problem, researching and gathering relevant information, analyzing the data, and then implementing a solution or providing recommendations.

3. What types of problems can be solved through a web project?

A web project to solve problems can be used to address a wide range of issues, including but not limited to social, environmental, economic, and technological problems. Examples may include food insecurity, climate change, financial literacy, and access to education.

4. How can I contribute to a web project to solve problems?

There are various ways to contribute to a web project to solve problems, depending on your skills and interests. You can offer your expertise in a specific area, provide feedback or suggestions, volunteer your time and resources, or spread the word about the project to raise awareness.

5. Can I start my own web project to solve problems?

Absolutely! Starting your own web project to solve problems can be a rewarding and impactful endeavor. You can begin by identifying a problem that you are passionate about and then developing a plan for how to address it through a web-based platform. Don't be afraid to collaborate with others and seek support from organizations or individuals who share your vision.