Welcome Freija: New Puppy Arrives!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kurdt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hello
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
134 replies · 15K views
Kurdt said:
Another vid taken today.

jHQyE7o19Jg[/youtube][/QUOTE] That's great. I love the black boots! Puppies are so fun.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I like that video and especially the song. I'd probably stop my dog if it got near a mud puddle, especially since dogs have a habit of jumping on me.. :biggrin:

edit: I can't find this song so I'll have to just listen to it by playing your nice video
 
Last edited:
She is getting spayed this morning. I felt dead mean when we handed her over to the vet and she was desperately trying to follow us out. :frown:
 
I know how it feels. But she should be OK in a few days. Perhaps two weeks.
 
Redbelly98 said:
Explain please. :confused:

I mean the owner part - I know how it feels to leave your pet to be surgically treated at vet clinic.
 
Shes back home now. Looking very sorry for herself and very tired.
 
Last edited:
Kurdt said:
She is getting spayed this morning. I felt dead mean when we handed her over to the vet and she was desperately trying to follow us out. :frown:

That is always difficult. :cry:

Glad she's home safe and sound.
 
The great thing about dogs is that they won't hold it against you. She may be a bit nervous on her next trip to the vet, though if it only results in a check-up and a vaccination a little doggie-treat will cover that, too. Heal well, Freija - Harry needs someone to run with.
 
Freija's gorgeous, Kurdt. The transformation from the first pictures are remarkable. I can't fathom having as much energy as the two of them playing in the field.

Also, I entirely empathise with your feelings about leaving her with the vet. They recover quickly from that surgery. And, here's to hoping you don't have to experience that feeling often during Frieja's lifetime.
 
Borek said:
I mean the owner part - I know how it feels to leave your pet to be surgically treated at vet clinic.

Sorry Borek, I was joking around. I should have added a ":biggrin:" or something like that.
 
Redbelly98 said:
Sorry Borek, I was joking around. I should have added a ":biggrin:" or something like that.

No problem - I never know whether it is my English or something else :smile: