Welcome Tony! A 13-Year-Old Physics and Astronomy Enthusiast

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Tony.K
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am new!

Hi! I am new to PF and I am Considerably new to physics. I have been interested in physics since i was in year 7 (a year ago) so that makes me 13 years old. I am not learning physics at school, but i am very keen on physics and astronomy. It is kinda easy for me to introduce my self considering that i am your usual nerdy type e.g. stargate fan, chessclub maniac, really smart(considering my age), and i would say about 5 internet chess clubs i have joined

Thanks,
Tony
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Welcome to PF. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
 


Hi Tony! If you're nerdy, you'll fit right in here.

Welcome!
 


Welcome to PF, Tony. You will find many friendly and helpful people here.
 


thanks for the welcome, i have been intested in time sor 3 years or so.
 


Hi new guys! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
 


Hola from Nuevo Mexico! (Hello from New Mexico...lol)

Your favorite fish? (Don't ask...just anwer)