Went to see several of my friends

• Thread starter Drimar
  • Start date
I feel really sad, I went to see several of my friends off a few hours ago. I miss talking to them. I am like a wreck, so empty. Believe me...

Answers and Replies

jimmy p
Gold Member
Yeah, I get like that when I see friends or something. When my family used to come over from Gibraltar, my cousins and me and my bro would just muck around, as kids do, solidly for about 2 weeks. And as soon as they went back, there was just this emptiness inside, as if to say "what am I gonna do now?". You suddenly become bored instantly. There is no cure. As the visitee, there is nothing you can do, the visitor of course has the journey to worry about so isn't bored. The rules and etiquette of a visit I'm afraid.

Jim, you are right, I don't know what to do now. I want everything to finish . No one around to help me. My papa-i don't even know where he is now, maybe he's the only one who is near and most understands what stuff is going on.

Having someone to talk to is better.

jimmy p
Gold Member
Well you are always welcome to talk here, it is my day off today, I'm bored. Supposed to be going to town with a girl to do some shopping for my brother's birthday but she hasn't bothered contacting me yet. Now I'm lonely.

Why don't you call her ?

jimmy p
Gold Member
Drimar said:
Why don't you call her ?
......:bugeye: ...... I hadn't thought of that.... I may just do that!

you don't seem to know her numbers, why not asked her ?

jimmy p
Gold Member
I do have her number. I sent her a text message, and she hasn't replied. I'm assuming she is asleep because she is attached like a limpet to her mobile phone.

jimmy p said:
I do have her number. I sent her a text message, and she hasn't replied. I'm assuming she is asleep because she is attached like a limpet to her mobile phone.
:blushing: :blushing: :biggrin: :wink:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
What's a limpet? Animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Nevermind. Hah, gastropod. What a funny word. I don't know why I ever bother asking anyone questions when I have google. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
jimmy p
Gold Member
'Tis an animal.

This one in fact. http://www.woodbridge.tased.edu.au/mdc/Species%20Register/limpets.htm" [Broken]

gar, you are a faster googler than myself. Yeah, gastropod is chuckleable. Almost roflcopter.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestrosewater
Gold Member
jimmy p said:
'Tis an animal.

This one in fact. http://www.woodbridge.tased.edu.au/mdc/Species%20Register/limpets.htm" [Broken]

gar, you are a faster googler than myself. Yeah, gastropod is chuckleable. Almost roflcopter.
Hot. :cool:

Great, now I have to edit in your edit.

Last edited by a moderator: