Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Went to see several of my friends

1. Feb 16, 2006 #1
    I feel really sad, I went to see several of my friends off a few hours ago. I miss talking to them. I am like a wreck, so empty. Believe me...

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 16, 2006 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

Yeah, I get like that when I see friends or something. When my family used to come over from Gibraltar, my cousins and me and my bro would just muck around, as kids do, solidly for about 2 weeks. And as soon as they went back, there was just this emptiness inside, as if to say "what am I gonna do now?". You suddenly become bored instantly. There is no cure. As the visitee, there is nothing you can do, the visitor of course has the journey to worry about so isn't bored. The rules and etiquette of a visit I'm afraid.

4. Feb 16, 2006 #3
    Jim, you are right, I don't know what to do now. I want everything to finish . No one around to help me. My papa-i don't even know where he is now, maybe he's the only one who is near and most understands what stuff is going on.

Having someone to talk to is better.

5. Feb 16, 2006 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

Well you are always welcome to talk here, it is my day off today, I'm bored. Supposed to be going to town with a girl to do some shopping for my brother's birthday but she hasn't bothered contacting me yet. Now I'm lonely.

6. Feb 16, 2006 #5
    Why don't you call her ?

7. Feb 16, 2006 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

......:bugeye: ...... I hadn't thought of that.... I may just do that!

8. Feb 16, 2006 #7
    you don't seem to know her numbers, why not asked her ?

9. Feb 16, 2006 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

I do have her number. I sent her a text message, and she hasn't replied. I'm assuming she is asleep because she is attached like a limpet to her mobile phone.

10. Feb 16, 2006 #9
    :blushing: :blushing: :biggrin: :wink:

11. Feb 16, 2006 #10

honestrosewater

Gold Member

What's a limpet? Animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Nevermind. Hah, gastropod. What a funny word. I don't know why I ever bother asking anyone questions when I have google. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  12. Feb 16, 2006 #11

jimmy p

Gold Member

13. Feb 16, 2006 #12

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?