1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are good enginnering schools?

1. Dec 17, 2008 #1
    In thee US of course, which are easy but look very good to employers? I like engineering alot, and I am not doing it for the money but I don't want to be bummed down by many projects and assignments.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 17, 2008 #2

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Those are contradictory requirements.

4. Dec 17, 2008 #3
    An engineering degree at ANY school is going to be difficult and time consuming. If it's what you really want to do then this shouldn't be an issue for you. If it is an issue, choose another path.

5. Dec 18, 2008 #4
    Better pick another major then. Not only would I not want a lazy classmate getting the same degree that I worked my arse of for, but I wouldn't want some bum building the bridges my family drives on or the planes that my children will fly on.

If you don't want to be bummed down by projects and assignments then do a L.A. major; otherwise grow set or take a hike.

6. Dec 18, 2008 #5
    Wait... what? How do you like engineering but you don't want to do engineering projects and assignments?

7. Dec 18, 2008 #6
    Exactly what kind of engineering do you have in mind?

Obviously you could just google up "top engineering schools" or "top undergraduate engineering schools".

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?