What Are Some Cool Ideas for Customizing a 1975 Honda CB400 Cafe Racer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gkc2294
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
gkc2294
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I recently got a 1975 Honda CB400 and am planning on turning it into a Cafe Racer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to paint the gas tank yellow with a black frame and a yellow quarter ferring, but I'm still not sure. Does anybody have any cool ideas.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Did someone say cafe racers? I really want to get a nightster and make it look like a cafe racer. I would do white/black/gray, or red/black/white.
 
I'm really considering keeping the gas tank charcoal gray and painting the frame red and the engine and exhaust black. Then I'll put a quarter ferring and some clubman handle bars on.
 
gkc2294 said:
I recently got a 1975 Honda CB400 and am planning on turning it into a Cafe Racer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to paint the gas tank yellow with a black frame and a yellow quarter ferring, but I'm still not sure. Does anybody have any cool ideas.


Lets have some before and after pics, a yellow fairing and petrol tank sounds cool.
 
ill put some pictures on as soon as i find out how