Andre
- 4,296
- 73
Yes maybe the Valan airport was tough because of the compressed perspective, virtually hiding the the ocean
We miss you too Borek said:Vitlycke Museum it is. But I am quite surprised you have not named the first place![]()
arildno said:NO!
I think I've got it!
You Poles stole a Norwegian stave church from us back in the 19th century.
It is located in Karpacz (or whatever).
It is probably that war booty from the Polish-Norwegian war (1837-1843)
arildno said:Strangely enough, if it IS a stave church, it looks a bit like Borgund. But surely, you weren't there??
It was that squabble over the silver ware Jan Sobieski sent to Norway for safekeeping, before his trip to Vienna.Borek said:I can't say I remember anything about Polish-Norwegian war,
in the years you have mentioned there was no Poland on the map of Europe, I think you got it wrong