What Are Some PG-13 Funny Ideas for Our AP Calculus T-Shirt Design?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter I_noscopedJFK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Calculus Ideas
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
14 replies · 8K views
I_noscopedJFK
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Any T-Shirt ideas for our AP Calculus class? It got to be funny!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, there are lots. Check out thinkgeek for options.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/6e7e/
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/cc38/
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e745/

These are just a few of the math-related shirts they have.
 
I wish I was a derivative so I could be tangential to your curves
 
Darth Frodo said:
I wish I was a derivative so I could be tangential to your curves

I would buy that shirt.
 
Jack21222 said:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e745/

[\QUOTE]

I like that one.

And I like this one. In fact, I own it!

http://www.instantattitudes.com/shirts/t005.html

t005.jpg
 
I_noscopedJFK said:
Thanks for the awesome ideas everyone!



I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but I'm sure I will when we get to derivatives (that's a derivative, right? lol)

You need to integrate more in life to know that... And math too. :biggrin:
 
Gad said:
You need to integrate more in life to know that... And math too. :biggrin:

lol this is actually really funny! After I read the desc, I think this is a really good idea

:biggrin:
 
$$\sqrt{-1}(2^3)\sum\pi$$
And I Liked It...
 
maybe these pics on a shirt
 
Attachments
  • brainy-concept-cool-creativity-funny-geek-favim-com-37907.jpg
    brainy-concept-cool-creativity-funny-geek-favim-com-37907.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 941
  • 6182012020959iwsmt.jpeg
    6182012020959iwsmt.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 860
  • March-06-2012-23-53-44-Selection012.jpeg
    March-06-2012-23-53-44-Selection012.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 710
jack21222 said:
Inappropriate for a family-friendly site. >:(

http://entertainmentuncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bill_ted.jpg
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Andre said:
Threads should stay PG-13 :devil: :rolleyes:

I could have done that better.

There...solved

BobG said:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22026080/censored.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: