What Are Some Research Ideas in Theoretical Physics for Graduate Students?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
zero.pi
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, can someone give my idea about my research project topic from theoretical physics. It's desirable that it has something with atomic or high energy particle physics, but it's not big problem if topic is from some different part of physics. I'm graduate student of physics.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What does your advisor say?
 
Vanadium 50 said:
What does your advisor say?

I'm from Croatia, and our system is a bit different than in US, we aren't that closely connected with our advisors. My advisor had just told me that I have to do a research paper from any course I chose (from my year).
 
Wikipedia has an Article "Unsolved Problems in Physics" go there.