What Are the Best Books for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 Exam Preparation?

  • Topic: Testing 
  • Thread starter Thread starter nirvana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    India
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
nirvana
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
hello friends

Iam frm india.and iam planning to apppear for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007
Well I would be grateful if you could suggest me good books (Phys,chem,maths)for objective-type questions for prepn for exams of these level .Iam sure indian students will be able to answer my queries here.

thankyou
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello frnds.
As I've mentioned before iam preparing for AIEEE/BITSAT 2007.I want to knw which could serve a s a good book for Physics (Objectives): Book by TMH like AIEEE Physics.How about objective physics - D C Pandey (Arihant).Or any other book tht u ppl knw?I want toknw in particular of the TMH and D C Pandey book? which Will it be a good keeping in mind the level of exams iam focussing on and the time left with me(around 7-8 months)
Id prefer a book with quens of varied levels ...brief theory(useful points) with concise solns .

I sahll be grateful u cud satisfy my queries
Thanx a lot
Pallavi
 
These queries have been answered by me and OP on a related thread about physics textbooks.