Norman Messages 895 Reaction score 4 Sep 22, 2005 #31 I think we need the pirate sisterhood to join our subcontinent and start being our militant wing!
Ba Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Sep 22, 2005 #32 I've just joined the continent. Now we will see what I can do to turn a republic into a benevolant dictatorship.
I've just joined the continent. Now we will see what I can do to turn a republic into a benevolant dictatorship.
arildno Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 10,165 Reaction score 138 Sep 22, 2005 #33 Damn, I misread. GEEK entertainment, who cares?
Norman Messages 895 Reaction score 4 Sep 23, 2005 #34 I will not let you kill this thread arildno! Check the notices on the SubContinent everyone.
hypatia Messages 1,192 Reaction score 10 Sep 23, 2005 #35 I have moved my nation to PF, we are up to 6!
arildno Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 10,165 Reaction score 138 Sep 23, 2005 #36 Welcome to my new country; everyone is welcome! mycountry
Norman Messages 895 Reaction score 4 Sep 23, 2005 #37 arildno said: Welcome to my new country; everyone is welcome! mycountry I cannot believe that is a real website... it seems to be a legit company too... so disturbing...
arildno said: Welcome to my new country; everyone is welcome! mycountry I cannot believe that is a real website... it seems to be a legit company too... so disturbing...
Townsend Messages 240 Reaction score 0 Sep 23, 2005 #38 Want to be a millionair? Come to the land of Epsi where freedom comes first! Espi
hypatia Messages 1,192 Reaction score 10 Sep 23, 2005 #39 arildno said: Welcome to my new country; everyone is welcome! mycountry But your country has run out of sample pens! Will there be pen riots?
arildno said: Welcome to my new country; everyone is welcome! mycountry But your country has run out of sample pens! Will there be pen riots?
mattmns Messages 1,129 Reaction score 5 Sep 23, 2005 #40 Ok I am jumping into pf's continent. Last edited: Sep 23, 2005