What are the Best Months in the Southern Hemisphere?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date Start date

Your favorite month(s)

  • January

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • February

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • March

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • April

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • May

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • June

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • July

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • August

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • September

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • October

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • November

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • December

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • None

    Votes: 1 4.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Loren Booda
Messages
3,115
Reaction score
4
What month(s) do you like most? [Southern hemisphere, please add a half-year.]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The question is ambiguous. The Julian and Gregorian calendars both use these month names. :biggrin:
 
Hmm, I had never really thought about this before. I chose December and May.

I think I like August the least - can't stand hot weather.
 
I would say April because of the nice hot weather, but I have to go with may because of all the April rain. I prefer the opposite climate as LisaB.
 
lisab said:
Hmm, I had never really thought about this before. I chose December and May.
Izzat so? You dating a 90 year old?

:biggrin:
 
Ah, that's easy: The lusty month of May.

How can you not love a month called "lusty"?
 
I like all the seasons, but fall is my favourite. I picked September and October.
 
I voted for every single option on the poll because I just love life.
 
I voted for all the months. I couldn't find a single month where I absolutely didn't like it.