Superposed_Cat Messages 388 Reaction score 5 Thread starter Oct 26, 2013 #1 What are the boundary conditions of the universe?
Drakkith Mentor Messages 23,212 Reaction score 7,701 Oct 26, 2013 #2 I don't believe there are any that we know of.
Superposed_Cat Messages 388 Reaction score 5 Oct 26, 2013 #3 okay, but what is the definition of the boundary conditions of the universe?
Drakkith Mentor Messages 23,212 Reaction score 7,701 Oct 26, 2013 #4 I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Maybe I misunderstood what a boundary condition was. Can you provide a quick explanation about how it would be used in this context?
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Maybe I misunderstood what a boundary condition was. Can you provide a quick explanation about how it would be used in this context?
Superposed_Cat Messages 388 Reaction score 5 Oct 26, 2013 #5 Sorry drakkith. I meant I've heard people talking about it on this forum but I don't know what a boundary condition is in the cosmological context.
Sorry drakkith. I meant I've heard people talking about it on this forum but I don't know what a boundary condition is in the cosmological context.