What Are the Corrected Tables Filled with Numbers 1 to 40 in .xls Format?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wustvn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Numbers
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
wustvn
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
(Before you read this, you better read the former thread, in this forum, under the same tittle)
Continuing the first thread, now I'll give you more tables that are filled with numbers only 1 to 40, so it won't much hurt your eyes. Thus many rows are blank. I put the file in .xls format at: http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=171338&sid=dbfa1e1099d59aa7b0714fb0b192b6e4
Tables 1-20 in sheet #1 & #2, are same as before and have been corrected some (of mistyping), Tables 21-32 in sheet #3, Tables 33-44 in sheet #4,...,Tables 273-284 in sheet #24, Table Total Amount in sheet #25.
I name and arrange the tables just like that, though you can do else.
HAPPY PUZZLING...
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org