MrsTesla Messages 11 Reaction score 2 Thread starter May 31, 2017 #1 Hi, I'm a high school student starting a physics degree in september! I am passionate about physics, astronomy and maths :)
Hi, I'm a high school student starting a physics degree in september! I am passionate about physics, astronomy and maths :)
fresh_42 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author 2025 Award Messages 20,819 Reaction score 28,467 May 31, 2017 #3 and congratulations! You've found the right place to get you through rough waters! As long as you're interested, you'll always find someone here who probably can help you. Stay curious and have fun!
and congratulations! You've found the right place to get you through rough waters! As long as you're interested, you'll always find someone here who probably can help you. Stay curious and have fun!
Allen Roberts Jun 1, 2017 #4 awesome! I have a feeling that is going to be a good direction to go in the near future.