What are the latest advancements in optics research?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeonhardEu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Homework
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
LeonhardEu
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
I have taken for this semester an optics course and my teacher will ask us to do a bibliographic research on an optic's subject of our selection.
I was interested in finding good topics maybe with a research attention from the modern scientific world. Any ideas?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
LeonhardEu said:
I have taken for this semester an optics course and my teacher will ask us to do a bibliographic research on an optic's subject of our selection.
I was interested in finding good topics maybe with a research attention from the modern scientific world. Any ideas?

What are your thoughts so far?
 
I have read some articles on invisible cloaks and the creation of a prototype in November from a Greek scientist but I am not really into optics and I don't know what's going on right now in this field.