What are the latest STEM toys on the market?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedishrfu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Stem
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 2K views
Messages
15,819
Reaction score
10,709
Clicbot robotics toy (pricey at $1000 but quite cool):



whats cool is its easy to assemble, has a Scratch programming interface and a more advanced Python-based interface.

There are several reviews online to checkout and to see its actual capabilities.

I also found this cool toy from the Turing Tumble folks called Spintronics:



I haven't looked in detail but its quite cool too.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Borg
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh! Oh! Oh!

(Sorry, when I get excited my inner Horshak shows!)

Allow me to recommend the Eyeclops!

It's a handheld digital microscope that links to your computer monitor! I bought one for myself five years ago.

Found out the little quarter inch "mystery snails" are covered with bright orange dots not at all discernable with the naked eye, but easily seen when blown up to two feet long!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and jedishrfu